Stonehouse Farm is a unique yoga and retreat center that offers personalized and group opportunities to find sanctuary and cultivate a conscious lifestyle in today’s fast-paced world. Located just miles outside of Chicago, the 37-acre farm boasts an historic stonehouse built in 1863, tranquil walking paths with lush flora and fauna, and a sparkling pond offset by a quiet sand beach.
Stonehouse Farm Eco-Retreat & Sanctuary is located in the heart of the Midwest at 3719 Suydam Road, Earlville, IL, 60518 within Paw Paw Township, DeKalb County.
• 35 miles from Aurora, Illinois
• 50 miles from Joliet, Illinois
• 72 miles from Chicago, Illinois
• 99 miles from Peoria, Illinois
• 100 miles from Gary, Indiana
• 110 miles from Davenport, Iowa
• 122 miles from Madison, Wisconsin
• 130 miles from Milwaukee, Wisconsin
• 160 miles from South Bend, Indiana
• 245 miles from Indianapolis, Indiana
• 260 miles from St. Louis, Missouri
Public Transportation from Downtown Chicago
Metra trains run daily. The last stop is Elburn – 40 miles east of Stonehouse.
Amtrak trains run four times daily from downtown Chicago toward Stonehouse.
- Plano Station is 22 miles east of Stone House.
- Mendota Station is about 23 miles west of Stone House.